HARVEST EAST END 2012 took place on Saturday, August 25, at the Hampton Classic Horse Show. Presented by Wine Spectator and organized by the Merliance and Long Island Wine Council, it was a great evening of wine and food, mingling and fundraising! If you joined us there, you…
- Made the acquaintance of 39 East End wineries and 30 top regional chefs
- Sampled 35 locally sourced, seasonal dishes, 5 New York State Hudson whiskies and more than 200 world-class Long Island wines
- Witnessed 3 elated winners in our Luxury Raffle
- Bid on 80 silent auction experiences and items
- Were among 1,200 people under the tent
- Helped raise more than $46,000 for three important regional charities: East End Hospice, Group for the East End and the Peconic Land Trust!
Thanks to our attendees, sponsors, journal advertisers, in-kind donors, volunteers for a fantastic evening! If you missed it, check out our gorgeous event photos by Jessica Guadagno, and read our full press release. We look forward to doing it all again in 2013! Hope to see you there!